Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Favorite Photos Month-by-Month 2009

Below are my favorite photos of 2009. What were yours? Let me know and I willl do a "Reader's Favorite Photos of 2009". Thank you!

January: the last switchbacks to the summit of the Stelvio


February: Italy remembered the passing of Marco Pantani five years ago


March: crash at UCI Women's Road World Cup in Cittiglio


April: an April ride on the Sella Ronda


May: Menchov almost lost the Giro d'Italia on the last stage


June: my Verona riding buddies in France


July: the TRANSALP challenge


August: Colnago's limited edition 55th anniversary Master


September: a very wet "Bike Day" on the Stelvio


October: vintage at the L'Eroica


November: cyclocross season begins


December: Inspiration!


Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal welcome; contact me at veronaman@gmail.com. There are more than 1,100 stories in this blog; the search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog.

1 comment: